View Profile MysticShinHanKu

611 Movie Reviews

It was decent. The writing could have used more work, but it had a couple alright jokes. It didn't need the Awesome name. It didn't have the "what if egoraptor" feel. It could have been a stand alone animation. There's a handful of "awesome" animations that didn't need to tack on the "awesome" name.

I assumed there'd be some sort of fuck-you-badly-written-pun type of joke at the end, and I was pleasantly surprised! Great animation, fantastic audio. Well done. Lovely. Just lovely.

These are super original, really creepy in a cool way, not a *sigh*, this again-Tim Burton, sort of way. I don't even understand how you create the images for your characters. A lot of intense photoshopping of actual photographs, maybe? Awesome job. I may not follow so well, but that might have been your aim, but it is clearly a well made creation.

47 Game Reviews

I can't even keep reading reviews, they'll just make me mad. I think this was a bold submission. Innovative, original, a real point to be made, and wonderful imagery. You used metaphoric images, a great tone set by the music and colors, and you learned to connect to the "character," (you) quite quickly. I loved the style, and it helped me better understand your struggle. I liked the choiceless "gameplay" because that's how you lived it. You had to follow others' rules set by your body and by doctors and by what people were telling you what you are in their opinion, something that is still being told to you in these damn reviews.

It was brave, and shows your confidence and your triumph. This isn't the only game you don't get choices. At some points it had Warioware aspects, and I'm reminded of the Scarecrow Sequence in Arkham Asylum, and when the Joker rises his gun to you and you're told to press a button to dodge yet that button doesn't exist on your controller. It gives annoys and freaks you out for a moment until you realize the point. The whole time I "played" this and followed along, I could not wait to move on to see what happened and if this would be a happy ending. /rant. Great job. I think this was a new, great step for you. Congratulations! :D I hope you're much happier now.

Very fun game. Wish it was on my phone :) Just got finished playing every level and I only have 3s on most and a few 2s :D Very enjoyable, and I look forward to working with you on your next game!

Argentin responds:

Bounzy 2 will be available for the iPhone

interesting

I liked the animation, design and concept, but the controls really took me out of it. Swiping the mouse as a punch and running past them was very clunky and awkward. Also, I wasn't sure why kicking used so much stamina while punching was more infinite. I would suggest adding a few items, maybe some melee weapons, and making punches and kicks a little more readily available and more easily executed. This would allow you to make the enemies more violent and dangerous than stumbling over and loosing limbs.

Decent game, but it didn't hold its own in my opinion. Nice job, good luck on your next project.

41 Audio Reviews

Whoooa...

This has some serious badassery. And such differing parts. I totally want to use parts of this song in one of my action comedy films. It has such uplifting moments and moments where a character is overcoming something. Would be great in a fight scene or an intro.

Dude, love it!

Hey man! A few months back I used Bring the Pain in my film, Better Break Up With Bridgette and you mentioned you'd be interested in scoring some music for a film of mine. I was checking out some of your latest, and I love it all! This is really sweet. We have a new film in the works now, so I might be calling on you! You've got real talent, brother!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much for the compliments.
Whatever you need. I'm happy to help out!

Great job!

Wow! This sounds like it was composed right after hearing the power rangers theme. Those fast noodly parts really remind me of the original Power Rangers, but it definitely still keeps the original Turtles feel. Amazing job.

Interested in using me as a voice actor? Email me at coreyhollandcomedy@gmail.com. Check my favorites list for stuff I've voiced in (obviously not all of them :p)

Corey Holland @MysticShinHanKu