The Dark Awesome Knight The Dark Awesome Knight

It was decent. The writing could have used more work, but it had a couple alright jokes. It didn't need the Awesome name. It didn't have the "what if egoraptor" feel. It could have been a stand alone animation. There's a handful of "awesome" animations that didn't need to tack on the "awesome" name.

Link's Triumph Link's Triumph

I assumed there'd be some sort of fuck-you-badly-written-pun type of joke at the end, and I was pleasantly surprised! Great animation, fantastic audio. Well done. Lovely. Just lovely.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

These are super original, really creepy in a cool way, not a *sigh*, this again-Tim Burton, sort of way. I don't even understand how you create the images for your characters. A lot of intense photoshopping of actual photographs, maybe? Awesome job. I may not follow so well, but that might have been your aim, but it is clearly a well made creation.

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

Very funny, great animation, and an overall enjoyable submission. And holy crap that ending song is really badass. Definitely downloading that.

GayWilliamJohnson GayWilliamJohnson

This is like high class, new age, but classic newgrounds if that makes any sense. Nice grimey animation, but also very attractive in a way. Of course some gore and cock jokes at other's expense, and the nice voice acting and perfect audio quality topped it all off. A nice Newgrounds sub.

Yeah... I don't really like his vids either. He's pretty much a really bad version of the soup or tosh.0. At least Tosh is a talented comedian. Ray doesn't put anything entertaining into it besides the actual videos he's featuring (maybe).

Megaman General Bubbleman Megaman General Bubbleman

haha very funny. I loved how mega's face just stayed plain while he was doing his victory dance. As usual I enjoyed your animation. My only problem was the voice acting was not that great of quality. You should make use of Newgrounds' great voice actors. They have nice mics and great sound quality and there are a lot of talented actors out there. I'm always available if you ever want, and I know of some great people that I could point you towards. Good luck on your next project!

How to be funny How to be funny

You know another way to be funny and get front paged on newgrounds? Just attack other users' animations and use a voice actor to make it sound like a joke instructional video. Was it necessary to specifically name a user whose submissions you don't enjoy? ...No. Not at all.

MistyEntertainment responds:

Amnesia: The Dick Decent Amnesia: The Dick Decent

I thought it was fairly well animated, decent voice acting for the most part. I thought the voice acting could have been a bit better to sell your jokes better, but it was decent. Some of the jokes were a bit too simple and could have been fleshed out more, but I thought it was an alright submission.

What made me really want to write you a review is to say it is NOT clearly copied off of Ego or Oney. It is NOT. I'm getting tired of people picking on flashes because they make fast cartoony humor (this is a site where users make CARTOONS...) and apparently if it's about a video game, it's even more stolen from Egoraptor. He's not the only flash comedian on newgrounds. He has great submissions, but please, people, give these creators more credit. They don't sit and think "How would Egoraptor do this?" They just think of jokes, and animate them. That's it. Nice job, and I give credit to anyone who is trying to better themselves in comedy and frame by frame animation, two very difficult things. Keep on, dude.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

haha Great!

I really liked this. Hilarious, great art, fairly nice animation, and great audio! It was just a great, short one-joke sketch that I loled at. My only qualm was the ending wasn't very big. Just grabbed his hat then rustled into the leaves. I wanted there to be a huge explosion with a mushroom cloud when the bear landed :p

Great stuff!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Great typography!!

Awesome job, did you use flash or after effects? I really liked it. Especially, when he said look at it and it turned into eyes, very clever stuff, great perspectives.

D-Mac was a wonderful choice. I used him for my last film (posted on my userpage /plug lol) and he's just awesome. He made this so much more fun. His yells, emotion, and wonderful ability to pronounce misspelled words was sooo fun.

BEACUASE. That's why I like it. BEACUASE.