(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

O.O;

Dude. This sounds so badass and awesome. Heard it in the Castle Collab intro. I have 3 speakers for my computer, and this one really sounds like surround sound. How'd you achieve that? Other songs in the portal don't sound like that. I love it. Great job.

TylerSchrader responds:

Haha I'm magical I guess... Thanks for the awesome review!

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Whoooa...

This has some serious badassery. And such differing parts. I totally want to use parts of this song in one of my action comedy films. It has such uplifting moments and moments where a character is overcoming something. Would be great in a fight scene or an intro.

70's Wah METAL bitches 70's Wah METAL bitches

Dude, love it!

Hey man! A few months back I used Bring the Pain in my film, Better Break Up With Bridgette and you mentioned you'd be interested in scoring some music for a film of mine. I was checking out some of your latest, and I love it all! This is really sweet. We have a new film in the works now, so I might be calling on you! You've got real talent, brother!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much for the compliments.
Whatever you need. I'm happy to help out!

Teenage Mutant hero turtles Teenage Mutant hero turtles

Great job!

Wow! This sounds like it was composed right after hearing the power rangers theme. Those fast noodly parts really remind me of the original Power Rangers, but it definitely still keeps the original Turtles feel. Amazing job.

Hello, Sanctity (Demo) Hello, Sanctity (Demo)

:D :D

I love all of you music, Shoe! You are the best! Your voice is so calming and just awesome. I love the simple guitar too - it was very uplifting and lovely, and I want to drive across the country listening to this song :) As I listened to the chorus, right before you got to "hello, sanctity," I was thinking how great it would sound if you went real low on that part, and sure as hell... You did. Great job! Love it!

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Bad. Ass.

An awesome entrance. It is so perfect. Everything comes in at the exact time I need it to. I love it. Amazing job, this is really awesome. A wonderful introductory into the new year.

Michael425 responds:

haha yes it is a good intro song. I hope all of my new songs can be this good.

thanks for the review.

Happy Crunk Happy Crunk

sweet! haha

It's really badass but also cute. I'm imaging an grand slow-mo entrance by some really kickass, but tiny and cute characters. Like a bamf, hip-hop entrance by the Castle Crashers crew or something haha. I love this. Awesome job. I can't stop nodding.

C-Enterprise responds:

LoL
Dwarfs Homies, Shotguns and (Snow) White Bitches in tha Wood's Hood!!
Ahahah sorry lol
Thanks for the review man =D

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

I really enjoyed this

this was very cool, a badass intro with awesome constant music in it. Everything lasted for just long enough before it got even better. You know your craft, dude. I'd love to use this in one of my movies some time

Envy responds:

Please do! I'd love the exposure!

Remix of Sk8er Boy!!! Remix of Sk8er Boy!!!

ha! hilarious!

people are saying you changed more than just the pitch, which I believe. I think this sounds hilarious. Sweet

Giblets Giblets

omg wow

Josh why have I never heard this? This was hilarious. Wow...I loved it...hahaha so funny.